Drupal 7 Themes Training Course
7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
Website page creation. Basic understanding of HTML and PHP programming.
This course deals with Drupal 7. The Drupal themes workshop enables the webdeveloper to create and modify Drupal Themes. Drupal Themes are very flexible, but only if you understand how the theme engines work. You will discover how to interactively change existing and create new themes from scratch interactively using Firefox plugin tools.
- Panels and other module related to theming
- Structure of a Drupal Page
- Sourcing Themes
- Installing Themes
- Modifying an existing Theme
- Theme engines
- PHPTemplate Engine
- Theming Blocks and Content Types
- Template suggestions
- Converting theme function to a template file
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Overriding existing Style Sheets
- Creating a new theme from scratch
- Devel Module
- Firefox tools
- Plugins - Firebug and Webdeveloper
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price